fredag 9 december 2011

Songs, silly hats and a birthday cake

The snow has arrived! Actually it arrived in such hoards this morning that I was wondering if I would have to take Tage to day-care in a sled. Makes the world look just that little bit prettier and is putting us all in a more Christmassy mood.

During the week Tage has shown that he is capable of eating his body weight in meatballs. As this picture shows he is also able to eat the meatballs whilst driving his Thomas the tank engine truck and holding his snuggly blanket (and also shows that I am a bad parent for letting him eat whilst running around in the living room).

There was also time for a haircut (involving a serious raisin bribe)
As you all know Christmas is just around the corner and practicing Christmas carols are just as important here in the sticks as everywhere else. Managed to catch young Master McWilliams in the middle of a practice run – enjoy!

As John was having fun with his colleagues at the company Christmas do me and Tage decided we should have our own party. John had luckily made an extra hat (a requirement for their do) which suited Tage perfectly. 

No party without music. DJ Tage on the decks with Fluff-Lasse chilling and enjoying the tunes.

Finally, thank you all for your nice birthday messages, cards and presents that came my way on Tuesday. I had a lovely day and was even treated to some birthday cake in the evening! Bought myself a scratch card as I had the feeling that my 36th birthday was going to be the day I was to become a millionaire. It wasn’t.
 


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar